Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG mailed me an apology saying they declared - peace4all
That's totally BS
I know a friend of mine too got the same kind of ltr with apology for error in cs report. I can't believe what kind of mental stress and pain this is causing as it upsets their plan. Even though ecfmg corrcted the mistake it is lot of pain to affected people. They should be helped by ECFMG what do others think...
ECFMG BIG lyier,they do that just to lets ppl how they fair,but in real,they just do bussiness under the table from IMG and they put min pass score75 % ,so if you have low score,discard your certificate,even SORA certificate for security officer better than ecfmg if you not got spot in residency,bec ppl who got SORA after 2 days trianing and 150 box,there guarantee to find spot
peace4all
I understand your frustration but at the same time think about your failure turned out to a pass, which is a miracle. Now about Scramble your chances were 0.00000000000000001%, so you did n't go through another frustration. Ecfmg did big...................big mistake but think positive and get ready for coming match. Enjoy your new result, what if this never happened and ECFMG never made this clear to you. GL
I don't think this is true. It can't be possible
All,
This is no joke. I have passed step 2CS twice now in NOV 2008 & MARCH 2009.

NOV 2008 was resulted as fail on JAN 2009 & now as pass AUG 2009 ( I did not apply for recheck or anything - they came back of their own)
MARCH 2009 was as pass in APRIL 2009

Ecfmg is issuing me a revised certificate. Problem is i was withdrwan from last years match since at that time i had failed in step 2 CS.

I wanted to know how many people are like me & what is being done on a case by case basis by ECFMG.
peace for all,
thank you for sharing,my husband has the same problem,they failed him and we were really desperate,what did u do?did u appeal ur case,he took the exam second time and he passed in a month,but he is really frustrated,could you plz tell us what did u do to figure that out?
thx
ITSSS SOOO TRUE HAPPEND TO MY FRIEND ALSO!! stupid ppl at ecfmg atleast they declared it if they wanted to hush it up and not declare it they would be safe but now pppl can sue them
tata_unlucky, we did NOT apply for recheck / appeal.
We got this letter in mail from ECFMG .

For those in a similar situation like mine. Have you received yr revised ECFMG certificate and does it have the old date or new date ?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »