Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call for Iraqi MDs. Gather here Please. - neuro13
ياهلا يالعراقيين

The rotation that we had is training experience and it is Trasitional year residency I know a lot of my freinds who did that please every body use that phrase
My scores are very Aawya that is why I went to PA school to be a physician assistant. I hope good luck for all Iraqis. But still I am applying this year althogh my chance is 0.00000000000000004 % . Any one wana know how to get Aawya scores please don't hazitate to contact me.
PAIMG, MYST5555000

GUYS, WHAT ABOUT THE NAMES OF PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND SUPERVISOR? I BELIEVE WE DON'T HAVE SUCH POSITIONS IN OUR ROTATION TRAINING IN IRAQ.

BY THE WAY, I HAVE THREE IRAQI FRIENDS WHO MATCHED LAST YEAR, INTERESTINGLY THEY CATEGORIZED THEIR ROTATION TRAINING IN IRAQ AS WORK EXPERINCE.!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR PARTICIPATION

BEST OF LUCK IN THIS YEAR MATCH.

NEURO13

Paimg,

I'm kinda curious to know how strong are your scores Smile

Neuro13
------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Hi everyone,,

It's so good to hear from Iraqi peoples, those who leave in usa or applying to residency from Iraq, and thank you neuro for such a nice post.

I am an old grad1998, graduated from salahaddin University, this is my 2nd year to apply for match, step 1 85 second attempt, ck 97, cs passed both with first attempt, I have been working as a medical Assistant for the pass 3 years, us citizen, I have a very low chance for residency here, I will be applying for FM and peds but only to those programs which match my credential.
I have the same question re. the 2 years mandatory rotation we have to do it in Iraq, after asking so many people I will write down as a work experiece, but still don't know the title, should it be physician'rotation' or just rotation??

By the way Neuro you have a very good credential, you will match inshallah.
I have another question for you, I am have been doing FM observership once a wk for the 2 months, I don't know how should I describe it, since I have been just observing and started to take history in last 2 weeks, how should I describe ??

Good Luck to everyone
Blund,

Nice to hear from you.
Regarding our rotation experience, I would write it under work experieince as well, my job title would be ( rotating Intern).
regarding the description of your Observership, I would more than happy to assist you in that. please send me your email address.

Good luck with your FM match, Inshalah all the best.

----
Hi Neuro,,please contact me, i have some question I would like to ask you please email me

sundisahmed

Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »