Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny program requirments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - star79
But that is unconstitutional we should report that program we are in the united states not in Suadia Arabiya or Iran
They are saying in the name of the god(For them Jesus),What is so funny about it,
it is their religion and their faith,and their money, if any one not interested just don't apply.
If any one so particular about it, just go behind your relegion, and find one!!

Actually the program has some non christian residents.
We are applicants , if you own a program set up any criteria u like who cares. Thats a Christian program thats why they have that criteria.
@timetosleep , how do u knwo if they are non Christians ?
paimg I agree with you.....
christian docs based on your talking, It is better for you to know that most of the PDs in Ny are Jewish, threfore they have to set their criteria based on relationship with moses instead of medical knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, funny indded!! You apply to residency program in Iran, Palestine or Pakistan, they will ask you about your personal relationship with Bin Laden and minimum requirements will be at least 5 years experience in bombs and explosives! Welcome to USA! Remember your past Taliban and Al-Queda experience doesn't count here! Killing infidels will not get you extra points, nor virgins!!
hey star79, I hope u got the message now !

After all, I hope u r not from those countries that people here talking about ........ countries where they mention your religion in your ID card so that every aspect in your life will depend on whether your are from the majority's religion or not............ At least here they do that, or else you would be in a big problem ....... I think one or two family medicine programs won't break anyone's leg .......... I am sure you can live without that program !!
I mean at least here they don't do that .................... obviously Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »