Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejected - gurkhaboy
2die4, thanks for kind words.
Pat you are amazing and very kind!
Stupid north states are close door to IMG. Who cares!
why they reject you gorkhali bhai??
@res2010:

They gave no reason.

They just said that they reviewed my application and they won't be extending me an interview. Which basically means....get lost.

I hope one day they get such a severe doctor shortage that they start begging IMG/FMGs to come work for them. Stupid jerks, I could have taken my wife to a nice Indian restaurant and had a good meal with the money I blew on that application. Tongue

I hope the entire selection committee gets gastroenteritis for the next ten years.

It would have been nice if they told me why, but they didn't.

Oh well, thats one down.....many more to go.
oh i can understand gurkhaboy...hope we will get interview sonner...good luck
"I hope the entire selection committee gets gastroenteritis for the next ten years."

liked it...
gurkhaboy

forgive them, they do know what they do..

its their loss to miss on such a talented img

i can only pray that god give them some wisdom to pik ppl lik u and me

GL
@nielpatella:

I totally agree, if they do not realize that we are the doctors who never give up, who keep going against all odds, willing to work harder to prove ourselves, then they do not realize what they have lost. They can have their spoon-fed residents in coldass Vermont.

Whenever we get a rejection, it is not our loss but theirs. Because we know that whoever gives us the chance, we will work with our whole heart into it and give the profession everything we got.

Honestly, the program that accepts me, I will make sure that one day they will sit back and say "Yup, we're proud because we found the diamond in the rough."

Don't worry, as the said in "West Side Story": "There is a place for us....."

GL!
Can u tell me Vermont? where? IM ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »