Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME Form 3/ Block 3/ Q 49 - squidward
lol.........now i feel really dum dum......... like u said earlier on, we didn't even have to calculate as it's obvious that mean's greater than median.

Biostats is my weakest link.

thanks for step by step explanation Okt3 and patience.
I missed this one too and had a chance to get explanations from a great forum member jazzblue and just sharing with you what I learned from him, don't feel dumbbbb.

You are not alone about biostat, squidward.

GL.
last qs, since we got mean, median, what is the mode in this case?
if dis graph is positively skewd then mean>median>mode, both a & c are correct
Okt3,

by looking at the creatinine values, number 1 repeated twice when we were finding the median (median = mode = the 5th or the 6th value. which is 1.0)

if you can, please give a detail explanation. Thank you.
Agree wit u squidward

median = mode=1.0

you give the expl.Smile

if it's positive skew, shouldn't A and C both be the right answer at the same time? Anyone please explain.
This is NOT a distribution. A distribution or a FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTION has frequency/number of responses/people on the Y axis and values for the variable on the X-axis. Do NOT apply the skew rules to it. Those are for frequency distributions. That's why A is correct. If it was a frequency distribution then B would have been correct.
Hello everyone!!
I need help. Its for my friend. She took Nbme 7 (new), did not do well. So, she needs that form with answer, so that she could get some idea where exactly she was wrong. Her exam is in 2 wk. Please if u could send that form to this address, I would really appreciate that.
Id is olia278
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »