Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got the interview invite from Jersey shore - fubu
hiiiiiiiiii...guyz congrats...i also submited my documents there...but didnt recieved any email yet...at what time today u people recieved the email....
congrats fubu and jenmd.
Whats the full name of program? is it jersy shore university medical centre program, neptune, new jersy?? can u share ur credentials and when did u apply to them. i have also applied there on 16th september, bid did not hear anything from them.
Congratulations!

fubu - 09/28/09 12:47

after submitting the requested documents (undergrad transcript and proof of citizenship), i got the interview invite!!

fubu, when did you submit the documents? Did them send email to ask for the document?
yes they asked GC /EAD/CTIZENSHIP proby specific email to certain people and premedical mark sheet from pak/inide guys...so that they will schedule interview....few peopel received call after long wait while some including me waiting...we all send documents after 17 sept.....so this is the whole situation
i sent in my docs last week (wednesday). got the email this morning that my file is now complete and can schedule my IV.
ohhh..so do u have specific date right now or would u email them again for interview date....i snet my document 2 weeks back but no reply yet....but congarts
i have scheduled my IV for early dec and got a confirmation already.
congrats fubu
if nothing come in my inbox then ill call them n ask ...may b there would b something in my documents...fubu can u plzz give us ur credentials and alphabate order u have
is it internal medicine or peds interview???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »