Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gogeta CK experience - gogeta
down: Please do several times UW, that will help you a lot. but you need to understand the explanations. You have to read Kaplan see some of the kaplan videos.
Participate in forums asking and answering it will help with the memory and learning.

Gogeta, how can one get these videos you mentioned; I mean Mr fisher videos, kpln videos and the rest of them that you mentioned.
Thanks and GL
Thanks Gogeta! I will try! GL to you! You will defnitely pass, your uw score is great, and 450 is a great score too!
Thanks Gogeta! I will try! GL to you! You will defnitely pass, your uw score is great, and 450 is a great score too!
thanks for posting your experience..Smile
Do you think if MKSAP questions help me to pass ck? I did once and am thinking if I should revise those questions, please advise. thanks!!! GL!
MKSAP questions are as long enough to give you the feeling of long questions. In general they are good and you learn a lot from them. BUT
Just do UW and repeat UW.
can u plz tell us what ur score is???
wish u GL
Smile))
Congrats Gogeta on your exam and score!
I failed second time step 2ck. I read your posts and they are good. I'll try the advice you mentioned to others...

Best wishes.
God Bless.
hey jaishreeradha I'm very sorry to hear that. You have to figure out exactly what is happening and why have you failed.
You need to know what the problem is. Could be many things from not having enough time to study, getting nervous on the exam, runing out of time, not doing enough questions, etc.
But you must know what is the problem.

Also you need to see if there was improvement in your score. If for example first time you score 140 and the second time you score 182 you see and notice the improvement.

I wish you the best and for sure you will pass this exam.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »