Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How RUDE is that? - tulip7
i think just respond to them:
"Thank u & Gold bless the upcoming residents with ur mean attitude! I am so glad not to be a part of"
I wish there was a ranking system for programmes.They judge us on our credentials, there should be similar thing for them!And rated by applicants as well as residents! Also after spending so much money applying to programmes not to get a response at all is ridiculous!ERAS should make it compulsory for all programmes to supply all applicants with a decison by email!
I just got it. The most disgusting rej that I have had,,,,
F*** them they lost a lot of perfect applicants here.....God be with those who will match there
and i try not to use F word and D word for them for God sake!...yeah...i wish someone cud take this into their superviser's attention!!?
lets do this:

write a polite email to the chair and the other ppl in charge (if any) of this program and thank them for the nice respond and forward this RUDE email to all of them!!!!!!! plz lets do this!
lets do something here to screw the rude program director or coordinator!!!we need to take their attention in a gentle manner! it dont harm us!! just respond in a nice polite manner and forward it to the chair&else!
ok any one can find the personal email of their pd

please post it here

if he has publications so sure we will find his email

thx
this is called new england 's errogency...

usually I keep the rejections in a folder, this one I deleted it and I even regret applying to them.
I got the same stupid email, it doesn't even start with dear xyz...
seriously I wish I got a large pizza with those $25 instead of applying to such programs
plz send a simple nice email to the chair and everyone at that program and forward the RUDE email to them! at least they wud come to know him/her...i wud even send it to the residents of the program!!!! and why not to teh eras the same time???? forward it to everywhere with a nice simple thank you note!!!! be smart and wise plz!
u may use a nickname or a nick email to do so!! juts plz do it!! it is a simple awareness for the poor FMGs who waste money and make hope to apply there or to be there!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »