Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone who did MKSAP 14 cardio? - mykawaiigirl
which is better for step 3.MKSAP 14 or 15 ?
@ mykawaiigirl. I am so happy for you. Just look forward in life.
You did it. Forget about Navin Menon. He is not worth it.
He is regretting what he did daily.
---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=hcq1nDynzuE

Oct 1st, 2012-Oct 1st, 2013.

Dear Navin,

It's been a year & things changed so much for me.

I did so many thing over this period to be who & where I am today.

I got into one of the most prestigious residency program.

I wish you well & be happy. Everything is possible if you put your

mind into doing it. I did it & I wanted to thank you for making all these possible

for me. If you have not done what you did, I'll not be who I am today.

Thank you my love for everything. Love you with no regret♥♥
Hey mykawaiigirl
Congratulations!!
I am so elated that you got into one of the most prestigious residency program.
You could introduce Navin to your program when there was a vacancy but instead you helped your other friend. That was so nice of you.
Now, he is regretting what he did to you. He lost a great person who truely loved him.
Do not be sad anymore. Just forget about that worthless jerk.
You will find someone who will treasure you and make sacrifices for you.
@mykawaiigirl.
I like what you wrote:

------------------
"My life isn't perfect but I'm THANKFUL for everything I have."
10 Tips To Be A Successful Doctor:

1- Read more : Every day there are new medical studies , new diseases , new drugs ... etc , if you want to be a successful doctor you should read more everyday.

2- Humility : Respect others , even if you are excellent people hate conceited physicians , also even if you are excellent young doctors may know what you don't know.

3- Money is not everything : You are a physician , It is not an ordinary job you are treating with humans.

4- Ambitious : Ambition has no limit and you should renew your ambition to renew your success.as no limit and you should renew your success.

5- Details : Pay attention to details , you may diagnose a case with only one hidden word or sign.

6- Responsibility : Be responsible in every action you make as we said before it is not an ordinary job.

7- Communication skills : If you have time you can take a communication skills course , you should deliver good and bad news or advises for patients in a right manner.

8- Time management : You should manage your time between your work and your family and yourself , you are not a machine , Enjoy your life.

9- Be Patient : Don't hurry up , If you are good doctor you will be famous and you will success.

10- Marketing : You should search about new ways of medical marketing so people can find you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »