Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After 2 years of residency in the US - usmleprisoner
ahem.. ahem...
Thats right usmleprisonor assshole. Why dont u quit & go home? Freaking assshole telling people to quit while himself not quitting. Assshole!
Thats right usmleprisonor assshole. Why dont u quit & go home? Freaking assshole telling people to quit while himself not quitting. Assshole!
Thats right usmleprisonor assshole. Why dont u quit & go home? Freaking assshole telling people to quit while himself not quitting. motherfu8888
USMLEPRISONER, I have heard very similar things from a lot of people including som efaculty, I am getting scared of the prelim-j1 combination everyday, wow.

People in this forum are so desperate to get an IV they would even shoot you for telling them what they don't want to hear. Congrads for the cat pgy3, I see that dreams and reality have blurred for most of the people in the forum, they will swear ad curse when you tell the truth. Please let us know about your experiences.

thank you for posting...
dude the TRUTH is , its getting hard to get an intw and ur telling people not to accept J1 !
After one year and one month of residency on an H1-b in Ob/Gyn in the Crime capitOl of U.S. I come back to my home country India and will open a lab here ..
Good Luck
hey guys give usmleprisoner a break. why are you so bitter with him.

what he is saying is definitely right. j1 and prelim surgery, those are the worst thing that can happen to you. and more and more programs are giving only j1, because they have lots of choice these days, if you wont take it, sb else would, who is desperate. and j1 waiver in places like idaho really sucks.

and prelim surgery- i wouldnt even start on that. you go at 4 in the morning, and return at 8 in the night. and what after it all ? you dont get matched the next year into categorical, and you end up doing it all over again. you never know when it will all end. its really really frustrating

of course we chose to be here, and we dont have a choice, still let this guy bring out his frustration, coz that is also one aspect of the story that everybody should know.

why are you guys so bitter at this guy. you all will feel the same, miss your warm home and bed and your warm family. each and every one of you. and at one point or other, you will think- was it all worth it. everybody has a bad day. so give this guy a break.
http://usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=454034.php
If it is about money it is everywhere honey. It is just if you have it in you..
Good Luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »