Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch offer at coney island hospital - thematch2009
thank you so much applicantguide, marlboro, competition and everyone....

they offered me on the same day and did not give any deadline to decide. they were just like u can think about it and then let us know. it is indeed a very tough decision for me. i dont know much about the program and i dont think we can judge too much about a program in just one day of interview.

anyone having idea about how is the program?
it seems to be a busy program.
so any other suggestion please.
still unable to decide
thank you
if u turn this prematch down, consider it gone. this year is soooo different from others. coney is good hospital.
TAKE IT MY FRIEND, DONT WAIT !!!
GL
well most or all hospitals in ny are bz, if you want to not be too bz and you have interviews in far out areas where its not so bz then try your luck there, but at coney they have links to cardio fellowhips etc . GL. if you think you have chance of other prematches or match, then think if you want to b in Ny or now. It all depends on if you think you have good chance, if you are chance taker then decline if you want, if you want to b safe then accept it.
did you accept prematch?
no i did not accept the pre-match at coney island. but i have got the pre-match at a program which was in my top 4. so i am glad that i declined the earlier offer and got this program by trying my luck.
Hi, thematch2009,

Congratulations.

Can you tell you your coney island hospital interview experience? Did they ask medical questions?

Please email me lipeng7441

Thanks a lot.

bigworm
I am working in Coney island going to be graduated this yr
any question email me
kanwal179
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »