Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PD Reply to Thank you Letter and 1 n only inv - brocas321
is that just a generic replay?
well i dont think so but again it depends on the program,coz where i interviwed one of the residents toldme that the pd never answers back..but he did in my case,so thats promising for me..well nothing gaurentees u a 100% spot.but atleast u can be a bit hopeful,also if the pd tells u after the interview to be touch through mails or phone call then its a positive respose..that means hes definetely thinking high bout u.lets hope we all match..inshallah.
if he is thinking high about u, do that mean you will be matched to his program if you rank them as number 1 on your ROL?
I am in the same situation as u are dear friend....
one IV and a thank you letter from PD lets see .
Dear brocas321

It is good news from you since u did nt expect such response. So chill out and be grateful to them.

We must not take their responses so promisingly. They dont tell us to consider such response seriously.

Just wait for match. If you match then that PD is right and he meant it what he wrote. if god forbids if u dont match nothing to get disappoint try hard next year. U can not blame him or anyone not getting match except urself. It is time to reflect and see what you must do in order to get IV next year. I hope this helps

GL and be happy for One IV and such grt response instead of getting paranoid. First of all you me or anyone must nnot expect a reply.

GL
if you have something the program needs, then you probably will be matched to this program. if you you received PD's response due to your special quality that they need, then it is very promising. you probably are ranked in their top on their ROL. if you just have relatively good credentials without something special, the response probably is not that promising. so chill out and wait for the match, which is about one and half month awya from today.
i have a publication, but i am old graduate
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »