Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my result, 205/84 was expecting much better - tabzz
dont be dissapointed tabzz! whatever happens, happens for the good. u did your duty by putting in your best efforts.

Hey tabzz you just achived another great goal !!!!!
enjoy the day !!!!

Can I ask you , what was your UWSA score ?

Best wishes !
relax tabzz...84 is not bad score...try to improve ur cv---like usce ,US LORs etc...
i have one Q---how can u say 12 Qs would have improved ur score from 84 to 90? very curious...any source ofr this calculation...? tc
You are wrong about 12 questions from 90 and 21 questions from failing. Every 1 point in the 3 digit score is worth approximately 2.5 questions if you are in the 170-200 range. If you are in the extremely high or extremely low range, then it can get down to 1 question per 1 3-digit point.

In your situation, you were 15 points (which is about 37 questions) away from a 90. You were also 21 points (which about 52 questions) from failing. So you were in pretty good shape either way.

Once you are over the 220 range, this method no longer applies and even every 1 question can raise you by 1 point.. eventually when you hit 99.. 1 question can end up worth 2-3 points. This same goes for if you are somewhere very low like 135 and trying to get higher. This causes a bell-curve effect where most people end up in the center of the curve, and only extremes are at 99 or low fail.
Congrats Tabzz,enjoy and celebrate that you are over with this exam.I have a question if u don't mind can u share with us your nbme scores....if u haven't already posted them

thanks and congrats once again
congratssss on getting done with CK.
The point ,now, is to get into your dream residency.You did your best now leave the rest to God.He wil take care of it.
Work of ur CV ,PS USCE n LORS.I am sure you will get your dream residency.
Thanks for posting your experience based on truth.
God bless you and May he gives you your dream residency.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »