Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many single females are on this site? - busta
cant sleep but reading this! anyway i am single too.my email add is tonxella
ladies below 32 and below only pls.
tonxella,

no babies apply thought , you know that!!! we cant take care of babies!!!!!!

no mummy stuff!!!!
tonxella,

no babies need to apply though!!!!!!!!!1 you know that , right????
any single female looking for 29 single male , please contact me on psych80@live.com
totallt agree with pahology11 , we need to have a site in this forum for dating. Yeah, there is nothing wrong to have it n if we can find out a met. Who knows???
me single too, 31-yr average looking man.
Looking for....., here is my email id:
pkdevanath
Thank you n have a nice day.
well guys....

it is appreciated that you are putting your age and gender..but please put some more info about yourself for example if you are vegetarian, pakistani, tall, dark, fat, movie watcher or maker, extra/intraverted/funny/dull/how many ways you know (how to reach to NY I meant)IQ, all you stats correctly..........Smile))))))))))))))

and tell us how many replies you have got that we know if this thing is working....LOL..
well guys....

it is appreciated that you are putting your age and gender..but please put some more info about yourself for example if you are vegetarian, pakistani, tall, dark, fat, movie watcher or maker, extra/intraverted/funny/dull/how many ways you know (how to reach to NY I meant)IQ, all your stats correctly..........Smile))))))))))))))

and tell us how many replies you have got that we know if this thing is working....LOL..
I think ppl are nt interested in getting into married. All r busy. No reply....
this is how it will be. BUT we need to establish rt now coz if we asked for contact from shaadi.com or matrimony.com we need pay high amount of dollars.
dude, who is talking about marriage?
hai
this thread is interesting...anyways i'm 28 m NV indian california resident at he moment in india will be comingback in sep. atletic built...women older are preferred (max 34) hehe its more fun with mature ones andeasy to deal with.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »