Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q... Behave......... For basicq :) - drock
There is no such thing as offensive dress; she can choose to wear how she desires; offensive is in the mind of the beholder only. Secondly, if she chooses to touch your hand I would not consider it any harm for the doctor; there are some friendly or overly sensitive and emotional people out there; a doctor should be flexible enough to adjust his persona to the diversity he meets among patients- not call a chaperone like a big baby. There is nothing wrong with an attractive patient who chooses to be friendly or even flirtacious with the doctor. Let us be open-minded and less robotic. American society makes robots out of us sometimes, whereas in Europe, such a gesture by patients is not scary for the doctors nor are doctors so pressured to be "extremely politcally correct or professional" with patients. Its a stylistic matter; of course with all due respect to ethics.
I was thinking of C chaperon but ekx changed my mind will go with E,, I mean next appropriate step ......... dese ethics will ruin me, don what is der(examiner's) skull.
its EE...plz post the answer...
@ ekx i just love the way u think ya ...it just reflects my mind....Smile
but here ans is cc for sure
ekx...its not tht ur being a "baby"..wht if tht same person sues u saying u did something to her?? chaperone will be like a witness n neutralise the atmosphere..besides if she 's so emotional ,god knows wht else she might grab?!the qs is not about dr,its about both being comfortable,while providing the medical service...i assume the dr in this qs is a male..lol !
if female dr,does it change the ans??

y does it say,movie u ve never heard off..lol!!wht does tht mean!
The answer is C.
The physician's most appropriate behavior is to call in a chaperone when dealing with this seductive patient. Refusing to treat her, asking about a movie or her personal life, or referring her to another physician are not appropriate.
For seductive patients, closed-ended questions that limit responsiveness are often more appropriate than open-ended questions. The personality type that best describes this patient is histrionic. Histrionic patients are dramatic and, like this patient, may behave in a sexually inappropriate fashion during illness.

Besides.. I myself.. think dress may be offensive. If dress was not so important... you can even wear Spider-man T shirts in an interview Smile

Thank you all for participating.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »