Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it a good idea to - suicidalidea
save the immigration officer the trouble, he doesn't even bother with such. he will only get bothered with such if you don't get the appropriate documentation for entry into the country.
i can say i am there in the usa for a vacation. then will have a social conversation such as that he may point out a few places that tourist would like to visit and such. i can also say that i am there for a meeting, he may ask some detail about the meeting but as a social conversation. i can also say i am there to work as a doctor, but if he sees that you only have visitors visa he may just say good luck with that. he's not there to lecture you on visas and such stuff. he's/she's just there to ensure you have the proper means to enter the country and to do routine immigration work.
hello qwery,

how are you?

SI,

yeah...just show your passport with the proper visa and smile...Americans like smiling people even if it is fake...and you though that everything fake was invented in the Far East, right? not the smiles...
well there you go SI, smile and you get to indulge in a friendly conversation show your passport with the proper visa and smile
i just went for step 3. when asked why i am there in the states i said vacation. where am i staying - i said hotel and give the form with the hotel address. well then we had conversation, he said that it is an expensive hotel, so i said well i am getting a cheap room about 200 a month. now if i were to start explaining the usmle steps and how i am applying to residency later, it would take the whole day and he has work to do and there was a whole line of people waiting to get through to get their luggage hahahaha
qwery,

smart...you learn fast dude.!!!!!
sorry it's 200 for 4 nights
phew...you scared me dude...where did he stay? $200/month..???
200 for 4 nights hahaha
thats betterSmile)))
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »