Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi buddies, where are you @ ? - usmedipro
Good to see you here thaaj, keep up your studies....just some more.. and you will be done in no time. I know you are a hard worker. when is your exam?
Hi Medipro..good to see you again...it's been a while....how are you?
Really good to see you and all the forum friends Smile
hi usmedpro

am so releived to read what u posted .. i started off in march april with no idea of this forum .. heavy heart.. after leaving my opthal practice back in my country ..staggered here and there .. lost all my heart .. and went into depression.. finally found a lib .. in july .. where i love it .. cos i cant study at home too .. now i found a partner and luckily my horse is running after a long time .. hope i can give mine by next march..all the best ..
@ usmedipro: my exam is at the end of oct but i think i may have to post pone since i'm not done with so many things...thanks for ur support & GL with ur study Smile
hi usmedipro

thanks for the post

i am here , just started recently after a biggggggggg break and really vexed up with this exam

presently reading like a tortoise ..............yeah Smile
@adrian- Thanks , I was alarmed otherwise.
@er12 - will reply to your mail tonight.
@ thaaj- do what your mind tells you-if you ahve to extend to be more prepared, please do so.
@christina,- good to know you found my way too . I wish I could have someone in the same boat to share my progress at the library where I go-Porter Public @ Westlake.
If anyone, please contact me here.
@ labetolol, -welcome back, my friend. We are all in the same boat. If we leave a long gap, I feel like I have evaporated more of whatever I learnt until then so quickly. It is so damn volatile !!
Goodluck to all of us. Cheer up everybody
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »