Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free lists for all fmgs/img - graciejay
This is the last post I will be placing here, Im an IMG ATTENDING, I work for FMGAMERICA, we do not post false information on our website that would be idiotic, why would we? It has our name all over it, I had these lists done every year to assist me counseling clients, When people contacted us to purchase them it was unethical to sell FREE INFORMATION SO WE POSTED IT, IF YOU DONT WANT TO USE IT DONT.
THE MAJORITY OF THE INFORMATION IN THE SPREAD SHEETS WERE FILLED OUT BY THE ACTUAL RESIDENCY PROGRAM COORDINATORS AND DIRECTORS.

http://www.fmgamerica.com/internal_medicine.html
to enigma180, I think we should not abuse the kindness of others. We are physicians and we should react responsably. You can't apologize and again ask unfriendly question. We need to learn how to say thank you.

To graciejay, let me say thank you very much. I spent $ 89.00 for very few information . I truly appreciate your input.
Thanks fmgamerica.com its really very helpful.i wasted my money by buying a peadiatric list from other site.
wow very sad.....who talked you guys into buying that stuff?? Searching the internet always pays off.
Thank You so much for this Info.
Thank you Graciejay.... even though there is no such thing in life as a free lunch.
To the good people on the forum, if you just start cross checking a few pf the program requirements with the emails that you have received...
The only list you can rely on is the one you made yourself.
GL
tHANKS GRACIEJAY!!

YOU ARE A KIND PERSON!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!
I got problem printing it out. The prints are empty except the title. Do you guys have any suggestion?
Thank you Graciejay. You are so kind!!! I am waiting for the OB/Gyn List!!!!!
God bless you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »