Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my exam experience -
John

that's helpful. thanks and good luck!
BG

Hi James!
I've taken the test a few days ago and my exam experience is very similar to yours-a lot of genetics, molecular biology, immunology and pharmacology questions. I did not have time to review my questions in the end of the blocks. When I was doing Q bank I usually had at least 10 min. left to review the questions again. Time management is extreamly important!
Sorry for my bad english!
Good luck for your score!
james

thanks for all your good wishes
shine

hey james i feel very tensed after reading your post.I am doing my q bank second time and also reading kaplan notes but i don't have good physiology charts . Can u tell me which book i have to use for the good charts?
Syed

Thanks james for your input.
Good luck to all of you guys.
Laura the Aussie

I think that you gave some excellent advice James and I am sure you will do well. My experience with the exam was very similar. Forget about embryology and do as many MCQs on Biochemistry and molecular genetics as you can.
Ig - fakemail@mail.com

James, let us know what happens! I, too, had very little embryo and a LOT of immunology. Towards the end, the freaking test got next to impossible and I was completely freaking out. I can't understand it???!!! Molecular and immunology was very very hard. Qbank was a piece of cake in comparison.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »