Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My exam experience - oao
Hi oae,
Can you please send me UW and kaplan offline if possible. I will be so thankful to you. My email is khanak38
best of luck for your exam
Thanks so much for telling us about your experience, i wish you a great result ,please i would be most grateful if you could please send me kaplan qbank offline to my email address, ewalolajdl@yahoo.co.uk. thank you so much .
@sacrifice84, khanak38,iwe: check ur mails. best of luck.
best of luck on a great score!
Can you also please send me uw offline?
Thanks so much
judiib
God Bless
@judoc: i sent d links to ur e-mail already.
oao..I have one question..yr kaplan q bank is in pdf form or not? .becos i have the one in pdf form..if it not in that PDF then pl send me the one you have on jayradhe83..thanks a lot..
dude, I took mine on 29 and 30th too. I am so freaked out bc of ccs, i got the pop up message after 10-15 mins too,i am not sure if its a good thing or not. anyways wish u best of luck and pray that both of and everyone else who has worked hard for their dreams will have LORD's Mercy
@medicine_king: d kaplan offline mcq i have are in microsoft word form. i have sent them to u already. don't know if they will be useful to u. Best of luck.

@ferritin: thanx. best of luck to u too. until one receives d score, nothing is predictable with d usmle. God will surely grant us our heart desire scores!!! Amen.
thanks for sending..great one..
@medicine_king: it's a pleasure. best of luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »