Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
visa rejected for residency interview - taral
thank you all for yr valuable comment.
i got single entery visa first time,at that time i only asked for usmle cs visa for 1 mth at mumbai consulate,but i did also gave step 3 and stayed for almost 5 mth as i was given 6 mth visa at port of entery.so i finished my both exam in 1 visit. for rejection they r giving only 2 reasons
(1) once u get medical residency u wont come back and will stay there for ever
(2)u stayed so long in yr first visit,i explained them what i did in my first visit,my usmle exam,and oservership.but now they r not listening me.what should i do now
consult an immigration lawyer!

Other wise, you can ask to meet with the official or consulat!

Good luck.
hmm.. try to make a letter and have it notarized. state your reasons why you have to go back to the US. include copies of your confirmation letter for interview as well.. and probably state something like you're primary reason is to train and not to work there permanently.. im surprised, dont they issue multiple-entry type of visa in ur country? you gotta try again.. and pray before you go there.. i dnt understand why is this happening.
do you have bonding ties to your country? lik a job, house, spouse, family, kids?

those are reasons to be denied a visa
Hi taral
U can request ur prog for telphn interview due to visa rej
if they agree u can have ur chance to get job
if u got ur job.........visa will be easy
good luck
taral

Ok, now i can understand why they refused uou visa. You said 1 months but stayed 6, common mistake made by an applicants. I had a couple of friends who were refused on that base. They even mention that on their website that you should stick to your initial plans even if in the POE you are granted 3 or 6 months.

NOW, WHAT IS THE GAP BETWEEN THOSE TWO VISITS?

of course you can try what guys here advised you, but what is your grad year?
Consult your immigration lawyer
I guess you have few relatives settled in the USA
Its always a problem due to lot of Gujjus

You must must consult a lawyer
i was issued visa on 28 march,single entery,then came back to india on 15 sept,now applied two times on 4th oct and 14 oct and both time rejected,all people r telling immigration lawyer,who r these how to contect them
just to make clear

you came back to india on 15 september, ok. when you applied both times what you mentioned there, when were you gonna enter the US? That is the gap between two visits and not the time you applied. This is very important.

when you first applied they mentioned about step3, what they tell you now?

in the meantime reschedule all your IVs, just in case.

and what is you grad year? if you are a fresh grad then not a big deal.

so one of the reasons they rejected you is the fact that you requested 1 months but stayed there for 6 months, i am sure about this, so next time you will follow this rule.
in my first inter they told me about step 3 and h1b possiblity,in 2nd inter they dident mention about step 3 but they r not ready to accept that i will cme back.they always ask me when is yr inter for residency,what did u do in yr last visit,and at the end just told me that u not gonn cme back u r potential immigrant.i graduated in 2009.
i dident understand what u told about that gap and timiing.
any suggestion how to come out of this ,i dont want to miss my residency inter,bcz after lots of efforts i got this.as my other friends in this forum suggest lawyer is also one option,but anything i can do apart from this. thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »