Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All IMG's... - pathopatho
wtfff u think man,i'm in low 90's with out step 3 2008 Grad,got 8 IV calls so far and I applied to 120 programs..I'm an IMG btw with visitor visa,stop crapping abt things tht didnt happen u must have failed cs or got fcuked up ur scores and not got ivs nd now changing ur profile in forum...
I think this year is pretty tough for IMG...I got 2 IV so far ...my scores in upper 90s ...I applied to IM and FM ....but let us hope for the best...I think pathopatho is correct
do not post such discouraging posts ,plz,i kno w people,who got 99,79 76 ,who matched in IM ,with H1B,bcoz, they had good clinical expierence,and good communication skills,plz dont post negative things here,it will be discouraging to mle aspirants,u cannot generalize,just bcoz u did not get ivs
hey guys why are we keeping this thread 'alive' in the first place. just ignore it and dont reply to it and the thread will be a history in no time. this guy is just discouraging everyone because he himself discouraged and does not want to strive hard enough. i have researched and there is no such report by the ECFMG. so just ignore this thread and dont reply to it.
This guy is like the SILENCER Chatur from the 3 idiots movie.
Wants to spoil others so that he may succeed.

But he doesnt know that we are all RANCHOs here !!
Ha ha ha ha
SUNY DOWNSTATE MEDICAL CENTER
Department of Internal Medicine
450 Clarkson Avenue
BROOKLYN, NY 11203
October 22, 2010
Dear Applicant:
Your application has been received and carefully reviewed by our Selection Committee, and I regret you will not be granted an interview for a Preliminary/Categorical position for this academic year. We received such a large number of applications this year that we simply cannot accommodate all the qualified candidates.
Thank you for your inquiry into our program.
Sincerely,
Jeanne Macrae, MD
Program Director
be positive man, do not be a loser!!!
i donno if it's a fake story .. but i do that this year is tough .. i mean very tough ..
IMG's who have double 99's with electives n first pass CS got less than 7 interviews !
n i m sure the next year will be harder Sad
One of my friends got 76, 76 , 85 and yes it took him a couple years, but he ended up matching in IM. He was the one that told me not to believe such talk, because he is living proof. But if you are going to paticular and picky about the area where you absolutely must match, then yeah it will be very hard. If you open to any state, then no, I don't think the majority of IMGs will be left unmatched.
I don't want to disappoint u guys ...but this is real story ....u know next match will become much harder ,coz of huge number of American graduates ....save ur money !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »