Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Arundhati Who Has Locked Her Post and others :) - bassatom
yea...She is damn HOT yaar!!!....She looks like a model...is tall , beautiful gorgous face, brown hair and all....and a doc on top of that too??!!!!
this is really funny and sweet dr vikas
Well Well Well... Maybe opening at dating agency is not a bad idea Wink))) I would like to take a chance on leena 91.. I hope and think and pray that you wont mind Wink))

And drvikas... Why do you let such beautiful girls slip from your hands.. Just go for it Wink

And arundhati is stilll on the look out.... Mmmmm.. makes one wonder Wink)

So doc leena.. would you be interested if i may hazard to say so Smile)))))))
lol....this is too funny! Nice!
I thought Khushi had stolen my idea and had started out a DATING site.. I was about to summon my lawyer to sue her for millions and millions of dollars in damages.. Then when i read the post i knew i had nothing more to fear Wink)) The abbreviated language said it all Smile)

Cheers to Kashvi, Leena and Vikas for the solid replies....!!

Kashvi.. Interesting name..... :Smile))))

P.S.. I am on a fishing spree here Smile
lol....Its interesting to note that Arundhati is keeping quiet...Where is she??...She is quietly doing her selections in the email??
guys wats happening? time out...
since a week this forum is seeming to be a 'Dating forum'
Gosh.. plz guys post some questions too besides all this 'dating'
Yeah I agree gunusmle...Its enough already!!...Thats why I had blocked my other thread before....

Now Everybody go study plz!!

And if anyone is interested they can email me at my personal email address that I gave.
Thanks a lot everyone!
Good Luck on your test! :-)
AAAAAArundhatiiiii!!!! Hi!!!!
Did you check my email???

And gunusmle....This hasnt been going on for a week!! Its been only 2 days!!...Pleeeease!! I am STILL single!!!!!!
m single too dude... but dat doesn mean make 'hype'
nywz m not against it,, but i meant this in a healthy way,, i meant study too and date too side by side,, post questions also and date meanwhile.... lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »