Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone who applied in FM and has no IV yet? - cantstudy
what about those programs who told me that they had not sellected me for an iv?
Do u think they would reconsider?
I allso havent gotten any FM IVS my creds re 220 240 CS pass but no USCE. I don't know about step 3. Do you really think it helps improve application? I found quite a few programs that actually said they don't consider ur step three as part of the app, and usually only mention it in terms of H1B. I for one can't find any motivation to study for step three.
who gives a shit about all those programs? how many of them do u even know anything about....now the select few u had ur heart set on....i guess u could call them up and tell them....but u would need that awesome step 3 score report....so go do some USMLEW step 3 questions
@ terry ghand Smile
Thanks.
By they way, how many IV's do you have.?
larry go do some observerships...ull get some IV's...ur scores are fine....n i would get step 3 done cause its a bitch to get done while in residency...n all those progams who told u it doesnt make a difference in selection of IV.....well....there are plenty who do....n if u get an IV ...i bet it will help when they rank u!
yeah I guess it can't hurt to take step three, i am waiting for one, just one IV to get me motivated to study Smile
thats what people dont understand....u can wait and wait...but lets say u actually do get a late stage IV or have to scramble...or some indian guys visa doesnt come in....n u just NOW started studying for step 3...u will have to sit out again...the quicker u get step 3 done the quicker u can go do an observership...my friend....got a shitty step 1...and 85 on step 2...got no ivs...took step 3....got a 81...was in a surgical observership @ a big NY city hospital...not because he wanted to do surgery but thats because it was the only opportunity offered....then in april went back for another observership...some guy they ranked ended up goin somewhere else...they gave him a categorical position! get step 3 done...trust me...
True talk, true talk my freind. I better get right on it then. have u done step 3? right now i m flipping thru MTB. what esle would u recommend?
nah...lol! i should be doin questions but im wastin time on here, lol! MTB and USMLE world with the kaplan books...thats all im doin! maybe takin the archer review for the ccs cases
MTB and UW. Winning combination!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »