Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suicide - prp
cyanide?
prp my friend,

from knowing you little bit, my first impression was that you were just joking about this SI; however, as you know yourself that anybody jokes about SI, we must take this seriously...

If you are feeling very down, depressed, go to your doctor, get some help...do you have any plans how to do? (not joking!)

talk to your patti (you thought me that word, remember?) do you have other friends to talk to, hang out? can you talk to a counselor? Please get help...

Many people on the forum have talked to you here about the importance of every aspect of life besides the residency...there is life after the Match...there must be...some of us will not match this year or never...but please never loose the hope...

We are all feeling very nervous about it...you are a strong woman with exceptional qualities...you need to deal with your negative thoughts...

have you also ever thought -what if you die???

here is a story; One day this young man being so lonely, helpless, hopeless is so depressed that he makes all his plans to end everything...then he goes to school, gathers all his books thinking to give them to some people he knows since he will not need them anymore anyway...as he starts walking with bunch of books, he is tired and down, he drops them on the street...another young man being always a helpful individual says;
-buddy let me help you and carry some of your books. they are too many to carry for one person.

our young man, annoyed but accepts the help and they start walking together with the books in their hands and they start also talking...By the time they arrived to his home, the helping man asks the guy if they can be friends since he does not have any friend himself either. Our man appalled and happy becomes so excited and realizes that how stupid it would have been if he ended his life...only couple hours ago he was so lonely so hopeless but he has a friend now...they become friends and share the books....

I know it is not that easy...but girl...life is a box of chocolate (Forest Gump)...you never know what you are gonna get next...

go talk to you patti now (tell him that his work will have to wait for next few weeks.....or write me if you wanna talk....faxthem

Be good dear, OK?
Actually, i started the idea of sucidal as well, but no plan yet. Paho, can u console me as well???????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IvD7s9Zw4Y

This also can be used in ur case,prp.

PAHOLOGY11 TAUGHT me to do GOOD thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read above honey...Smile
i want a one that is unique for me T_T
whitecurd my friend,

from knowing you little bit, my first impression was that you were jealous of prp...and started just joking about this SI; however, as you know yourself that anybody jokes about SI, we must take this seriously...

If you are feeling very down, depressed, go to your doctor, get some help...do you have any plans how to do? (not joking!)

talk to your friend shomo (remember?) do you have other friends to talk to, hang out? can you talk to a counselor? Please get help...

Many people on the forum have talked to you here about the importance of every aspect of life besides the residency...there is life after the Match...there must be...some of us will not match this year or never...but please never loose the hope...

We are all feeling very nervous about it...you are a strong woman/man with exceptional qualities...you need to deal with your negative thoughts...

have you also ever thought -what if you die???

here is a story; One day this young man being so lonely, helpless, hopeless is so depressed that he makes all his plans to end everything...then he goes to school, gathers all his books thinking to give them to some people he knows since he will not need them anymore anyway...as he starts walking with bunch of books, he is tired and down, he drops them on the street...another young man being always a helpful individual says;
-buddy let me help you and carry some of your books. they are too many to carry for one person.

our young man, annoyed but accepts the help and they start walking together with the books in their hands and they start also talking...By the time they arrived to his home, the helping man asks the guy if they can be friends since he does not have any friend himself either. Our man appalled and happy becomes so excited and realizes that how stupid it would have been if he ended his life...only couple hours ago he was so lonely so hopeless but he has a friend now...they become friends and share the books....

I know it is not that easy...but girl/boy...life is a box of chocolate (Forest Gump)...you never know what you are gonna get next...

go talk to you shomo now (tell him that his work will have to wait for next few weeks.....or write me if you wanna talk....faxthem

Be good dear, OK?
Yeh!!!!it's unique for me, i'm happy so much!!!!!!

PAHOLOGY11 GAVE me the GOOD thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dnt think paho and whitecurd should talk 'bout thier love life in someone else's thread....specially when the thread is so morose....n inconsolable.....!!!
Conservative uncle!!!! don't u see i and Paho are trying to show the beautiful side of life....love????? u're so STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »