Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
king2011 - whitecurd
i am wounded pahology11
Thanx whitecurd! I am not competing with you. I know its a fierce battle but I am not competing with any individual. Knowing everybody in the whole world is just impossible..... so in your own words, I can never be a King. Doesn't really matter, I don't need to. Its just a name.. I admit. I am not the real King. And I hope that it makes you happy.
Now, for gods sake, stop fighting with me. And good luck to you too. May you be the King of 2011 and I don't mind landing second in the competition. Smile Good luck once again.
you'll survive that too my dear qwery!!!

how is life in the mountains and sky of the caribbean?
qwery, now why are you wounded!!??? That comment was targeted at whitecurd. A dark humor. A sarcasm. Sorry, if that hurts you! But, i say it again, you were not the target.
king and whitecurd...

I know there is more than one residency spot left in 2011...No need to fight over those!!

you'll both get in since you are both very unique applicants LOL..

good luck to both!
oh my god....now the war spread among three unique ones...king, whitecurd, qwery...
Haha paho,
that was a good one. And, thats what I have been saying to him since long back. Qwery is no where in the pic. Common' what i said is loud and clear!

@ whitecurd : I believe I don't need to send you my login password so that you can be the King today onwards Smile Yeah, you are the king with a different name, whitecurd.

i've never said that i wanna be a king....i want just only to be Paho's friend or boyfriend or....any is ok.
So, now I know why you are after me. You all but left me Rolling On the Floor Laughing! Smile Well, I have nothing to do wid Paho. She is all yours. No objection from my side. LoL
Okay, so I remain the King and You go ahead and become Paho's fren or Boyfren.... whatever.
it's deal
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »