Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
harbor vs rochester - oao
Why oao got them but I didn't!!! I don't accept this truth...I'll throw tantrums.....
please guys i never said i got offers yet. like i've said in previous posts: prematch offers from rochester will only be from december(that was d info i got and nobody on d forum has said anythin to d contrary), it's harbor that has been giving out prematches out of d two. it's not only when one is offered a prematch that one will like to know people's opinion on which hosp is better. so ur opinion will be appreciated. when i get a prematch offer, i will post abt it but without d name until i make my decision. once i make my decision whether i accept or i reject, i will make known d name of d program coz by then it won't matter.
pls guys, let me have ur opinion. which one do u think is better? thanx a lot.
@ oao- it's already mid- dec..any idea abt the prematch from rochester general hosp? Did u or any1 u know get prematch frm RGH?
No news of prematch from RGH..
For all i know, no prematch from RGH yet. the prematch offers from RGH are meant to be given out any time from the middle of december (inside info). today is december 16. maybe any time from tomorrow, we'll get the good news. i pray i get one. However, roman736 claimed to have got a prematch offer from them though according to him, he rejected the offer. u can check his posting on
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=545306-11

i feel that roman736 must be the only person so far, an exception. otherwise, others are meant to get the prematch offers any time from the middle of december. and this made sense to me, coz they concluded their december interviews this week. the interviews to be resumed in january. i'm sure they r deliberating now whom to give the prematch offers to. so guys, be expectant. any time from now is the time. i pray i get one.
@ oao:

Any news from RGH?
He got prematch from RGH already. So he'll not waste his time visiting this forum again. I answer on behalf of him.
@theabacus:pls don't mind whitecurd. i've not heard from them as well. i really pray i get the offer. nothing this week means the probability of them sending out the offers next week is around 99%. all my talk about RGH is because i'm praying to God for an offer there. i like the place and i'm just exercising my faith as if i got the offer already.

@whitecurd: it's a "pity" u've got better calls and u would not be accepting prematch offer from RGH even if u were offered. otherwise, it would be a great pleasure working with u there. u will get a mail from me once i get the offer.
Hey!!oao...you don't have my email..how can you send it to me?? all the crap thing I said on interview day was always a lie. Will you take it?? alright!!let me know...I'll take it too if you take..we'll be the bada*s buddy for the whole 3 years, he heh heheheh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »