Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stats question - clffgfr
didnt get itSad
@docmp: yest tht's rite !!! the easy way!!! I have to do it thru which takes longer but yes!!! tht's right!!!
@lithium,thanks i m glad it can be solved this way!
I think 100-95=5 is easy way to do.
in a society has 100% of people. example here is the blood pressure. if 2SD go both side of the mean it would include 95% of the people of the society. 100-95=5% of people does not include when you go 2SD both side of the of mean. this 5% of people has very high blood pressure among all the people in the society and very low blood pressure among all the people in the society.
(1) so the people who has very high blood pressure among all the people in the society=5/2=2.5%
(2) and the people who has very low blood pressure among all the people in the society=5/2=2.5% [two group. so 5 is divided by 2]

Dr. Hawk
GodMercy4All.com
[you can download my book free from my website]
i think 100-95=5% is easy way to do
in society has 100% of people. if go 2 SD both side of the mean, it will include 95% of the people. 100-95=5% of the people has very high and very low blood pressure among all the people in the society.
(1) people who has very high blood pressure among all the people in the society=5/2=2.5%
(2) people who has very low blood pressure among all the people in the society -5/2=2.5%
download the epidemiology book free from: GodMercy4All.com
100-95=5% is easy way to do for me.
in a society has 100% of people. if you go 2SD both side of the mean, it would include 95% of the people in the society. 100-95=5% of the people has very high blood pressure and very low blood pressure among all the people in the society.
(1) % of people who has very low blood pressure among all the people in the society=5/2=2.5%
(2) % of people who has very high blood pressure among all the people in the society=5/2=2.5%
GodMercy4all dot com [download my book free]
100% people has in a society.
if you go 2 SD in both side of the mean it will include 95% of the people. 100-95=5% of the people has very high and very low blood pressure among all the people in the society.
(1) very high blood pressured people=5/2=2.5%
(2) very low blood pressured people=5/2=2.5%
please you have to be more specific either AT or ABOVE 140 i mean either at 2sd or above 2sd because the result will be completly differ SO IF IT IS ABOVE 140 THE RESULT WILL BE 2.5% I MEAN,,,,B,, thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »