Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
life of a doc. wife after marriage to SW engineer - seriousguy
Believe me guys marriage is not about proffession. If a husband and wife get along with each other they will tolerate each others committments and if they don't get along they won't tolerate each other even if they both had the same profession....Lets just talk about the match here...guys..October is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you got "hard" over this post
u know serious guy,i dont understand what the problem is?? I have been aske dthis question by my senior guys and my batch mates as to how u can marry SWE or ur marrying him only for visa................... and stuff. what makes the guys for medical branch feel that theyare the ultimate people ???as if all other branches are beneath them.....U know in a way who has a "complex".... its we who have it . Cause we just think we are above everyone else why????if u go to any hsopiatl in Us we see life made easy for the doctors by te software in the hospital computers,technology which has given us better diagnostic procedures and mind u we just use them.We dont create them.Yet we feel we are above them as u have said..
lastly i dont know whether uare marreid or not.but marriage is not between profeesions. i wont say it doesnt matter but its not EVERYTHING.what if u marry a doctor and she is better than u and earns more what will u do then.leave ur wife????think more in matured way and concentrate on match.I am sorry if u felt bad.
I wonder where serious guy came up with this idea...haha. Whether it is to add humor into this gruelling mess we all are in or to seriously get some insights about compatibility issues. If it is the former....he surely has succeeded in coming up with humor..much needed humor. And if it the latter, good for him too coz he is getting all the replies he wants that all might play a role in the future. And who says...we can talk only about match here....haha.
way to go....this guy surely has some talent. no pun intended.
I guess the less you meet.......the better. All the professionals ( Docs, Engineers,...) are too opinionated and headstrong to fall in love. And that's the way it should be. Just an opinion!
Being a doctor has allowed me to have my choice of who ever I want to be with. Male or female. It is a power that I abuse day and night.

I will never relinquish my magical medical coat.
wooouuuuu....having an opinion doesnt make one less a lover...nor being headstrong...
you just have to be a romantic...does romanticism come with profession...i dont think so...
i am a romantic...
but hey...am not denying that i aint headstrong or opinionated...
Great....We are not that desperate yet guys to leave the main subject of the forum which is the match and start talking about marriage and romance...Come on lets go back to the main subject. No one barely made any entries into the int/rej thread because everybody is busy here. We will talk about this stuff later.
But here is more interesting..come on guys...This is life,This is REAL matching.
To Gurken: I see that you are matching all over again.Don't you have something for me,too?
To serious guy: I saw so many physician couples distroyed by some programmer something(including mine) that I can't believe you are posting this thing.It will work for certain as size doesnt matter.But how you deal with it.
To others:Go and see the movie.
Hey!Regarding the buck!!!!!!!!!Now a days you dont have to be a doctorto make a big buck even SWE and other engineers do but with less work and less stress!!!!!!!!For doctors slug night and day..Even people with good MBAs they make lot of money..but once again less of work..Its all about quality of life guys.....
They have a choice of working from home...which doctors dont..
Regarding the superioty complex most of the doctors like us IMGs end up in a community hospital but lot of these guys most of them have gone to big schools like MIT,Georgia Tech,Standford,Urbana champange......just to name a few...and here we doctors with 99/99 struggling hard even to get a call from one of those places lot of AMGS dont prefer to be in!!!!
So guysI mean the male species over here a small sugesstion if you get hold of a female software engineer get hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »