Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abington prematch... - abington.prematch
congrats guys.i too ived there on 16th dec.Though I got good reviews from the interviewers I was not lucky to get a pm there.The resident who meets us one day prior to the iv was mentioning that these days they r lookin for diversity of residents,in the sense that they want residents from different countries.So I was wondering which countries r u from.And also faith and prematched 2011 could u mention when did u iv there?I am just wondering whether if I could have ived there earlier would I have improved my chances or not.Your answers would help me gain good insight bout how the program selects candidates.I would appreciate ur inputs.
i ived there in first week of november and got my pm after 1 week.
hey faith thanks for replying.Which place ru from?
@ boss007 I interviewed there on 9 th December and got the offer in 1 week...
Hope this helps...
I did. check your mail.
hey thks for the info prematched.Which countries ru guys from??omgmatch2011 when did u iv there and whats ur nationality.Thks.
Hey boss007: did you get pre match from RGH?
good to get in touch with you guys, Count me in..
I interviewed in the 3rd week of Nov and received offer in 3 days.
abington.prematch and prematched.. check your email.

bump
Hi.. congratulations for those who accepted PM. I accepted it in november, do you mind sharing how is your visa processing coming along. Has any one of your petition been filed with USCIS???? would be a great help to know. thanks a lot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »