Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my results: 263/99 :) - littlebuddha
Your welcome.. I'm glad you followed my advice.

DEUCES!!!!!!!!
Congratualtion... I guess one person have 2 Id in Usmle forum littlebuddha... and drcopper ...
congradulations! if you dont mind sharing, what was your uworld % and what % were you getting in the beginning of uworld and toward the end? Thanks!
wow..thats impressive! Congratulations!
WOW !!! SUPERB 2 DIGIT SCORE .......

CONGRATS
WAT TO DO TO ANSWER , ATLEAST ATTEMPT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY QUESTIONS ...??
THNX
great result!!! congrats

how long have u prepared for step 1? and what was your overage volume that u could handle per day? (like how many pages u have read ? how many tests u have done?)

thanks
Thank you all. All the best for your preparations as well. The most important thing about this exam is proper planning and dedication.

@ dasshona: I had done NBME 4,5,6,7. All of them were offline. In an average i could answer 85% of the questions.
@usmlemarch: In an average i could answer 80% questions of UW. I did not do the self assessments. I do not know about UWSA but I found UW questions very important, especially the anatomy, physio, behavorial, biochem, molecular bio and genetics part. I hope you have done good preparation whatever materials you have used. Best of luck. do not forget to revise the graphs and photos of NBME and do the fred test in the last day. Do not worry about the exam , as I said before as most of the questions will be easy ones, easier than UW and if you make sure you answered them well and did not fall in the trap then you will surely get good questions even if you do not get the difficult ones. the most important way not to make silly mistakes is to read all the options quickly. sometimes, I realized after reading other options that I nearly fell in a trap.
@arm999: thanks, I did four rounds of Kaplan and three rounds of goljan 3rd edition and watched most of the lecture videos. I read the BRS behavorial science twice. I could not finish all of the first aid as i kept it for the last days, but whatever portion I read in it was very helpful.
@dristrlu: thanks. I do not know drcopper. I had also seen his post and was scared about this exam which was unnecessary.
@simran88: I had done UW after my second round of studies. i did it over a period of about 20 days and could do it anly once. In an average I could answer 80% questions.
@puo: most of the questions of the molecular biology were covered by kaplan if you understood the concept. these questions look scary with graphs and pictures but mostly they ask basic questions like: which of the following is a transcripion factor, or where does testosterone bind in a DNA. I used to save time for these questions to find if they are asking simple things.
@shula: I took 8 months . In an average I used to read 8-10 hours per day. the number of pages depended upon the subjects and round of study: initially it was 25-30 pages per day. In last round it was about 100 pages per day.

i would like to thank all the active members of this forum. I learned many things from this forum. Also thanks to all those who posted their experiences and provided encouragement.
Ur an exceptional candidate Big budda

anyways

Ur awsome

Congrats
Congrats man!!
amazing score.. one of a friend of mine had similar story.. so i trust u..
but i have a question.. u didn self evaluate urself b4 exam? how did u get confidence before the exam?
thanx littlebudha , whr does testosterone bind in DNA ????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »