Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I matched-my experience - aricept77
Hi aricept77,
Have you passed step3 and what was the score?
Which subject did you do research ?Were you getting paid during research?
Which stream did you apply?Was your research subject related to your stream in which you applied?Or it does not matter.
Can you please send me your email id at swagata75?I need to talk to you.
hi aricept77,
im img too,old grad,,got some courage by reading ur story,plz email me,,wanna some help,thanks
step3pass
Congratulations!
Could you please post/email the list for Preliminary and Transitional programs in Internal Medicine?
Thanks a lot.
nesand*netzero.net
@ aricept 77.. my story is v similar to urs... i got v.v low scores in step 1 n 2 ck (cant even mention!!) but passed in 1st attempt, stp 2 cs cleard in 3rd attempt in nov 2010 (v.v unfortunate).. preparing for stp 3... ve 1.5 yrs home country clinical exp... 9 months research exp from univ of pennsylvania with good LORs n now doing research work n externship at indiana school of medicine... i m an img completed my mbbs n stp 1 in 2006...v hard working n ve a lot of passion for psychiatry, n never loose hope... i m a silent reader too but ll surely post my success story 1 day... though did not get an i.v this yr coz of late application but ve not lost hope... ll definitely apply next yr... thanx a lot for ur motivating story... n congrats u deserved it!!
I just wanted to encourage all old IMG, I have completed my steps over the last 4 years, and had a family and almost gave up getting into a residency program. I matched this year, and I just wanted to say that God has given me so much strength to deal with all the hurdles. I surrendered all my hard work to him and asked him to give me peace for my next career move.
Do not be discouraged, and persevere, but also trust and ask for guidance. if I could match, so can so many of you. Just have faith in God and thank him always for all the blessings he has poured out on us!
@dee21 thanx for ur encouragement n congrats :-)
can you send the list of unfilled positions for internal nedicine?
Thanks
larahayek2011
can u plz email me that how can i get research position is US. my email is dr.fnmed@yahoo.ca
congrats , how can i get research jobs in US? plz help me .my email is dr.fnmed@yahoo.ca
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »