Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New program currently accepting IM applications - des55
@des55- how do you know they have received accreditation? when i called them they say they still havent received accreditation and are no longer accepting applications, i really dont get their point how can you interview before accreditation
@des55 r u a resident t hospital? how do u kno all this info??
thanks...
Perhaps they already know they will get accreditation in May and have sorted out which applicants to interview...When I wrote to them a month back that time they were requesting CVs and USMLE scores which I sent but havent heard ever since....des 55 might be having connections in the program thats why he knows so much....

Good luck
ganong if you dont mind me asking, how did you hear about the program a month back?? through match a resident or what??
a friend of mine told me about it....he is doing research in Wayne State University...
hi ganong can u send me the email AT WHICH YOU FORWARDED UR RESUME..................MINE IS AQUA111GHI@YAHOO.COM
But is it safe to invest your career in a program like this, which is so new what if it looses accreditation next year you are screwed up right!!!!!! But the thing is its in one of the affluent suburbs of michigan so i really dont know if this program is going to get competetive if we apply next year and of course if it retains accreditation
Hi ganong could you please send me the e mail too at hassan_dayim83
rrojas@crittenton.com.....
I interviewed already and this program has already selected candidates for when they get accredited in 2 weeks... good luck ! there are other spots opening up in other programs though ... keep a look out.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »