Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reapplicant for psychiatry residency - 2010 - docsinform
I am working on the requirements of each program and I will post it once I finished and also working on number of immigrants on each program and I am also emailing these residents to find out the possibilities of our matching in their program.
Hi Rasya,
you are doing some positive work.Afterall residency is not only for babies but also grown doctor if they decide to come to US and practice here.That is why USMLE can be taken by any doctor irrespective of their race or age.Though it is sad so called old graduates have to struggle way more then an average newly graduated person.
So keep it up and hopefuly we can be ready for this match again.
GL
docsinform

can you share your credentials?
Hi Rasya,
what is your email address.
Thanks
It is( rasya.raat).
hi mletomd and rasya please check your emails.
I got 3 ivs last yr, didn't match. I tried the yr before that too with 3 ivs. pls include me. my email is nyla2001
hi folks,
matched psychiatry this year with low scores and one attempt. i had just two ivs. send me e-mail if you want to know details about how i did it. i'll surely show you the path to success. may allah bless you all
Cycle, I've sent you an e-mail; not as asifali of course! Don't worry other guys, I'll send each one of you a very special e-mail. You'll find it the most helpful mail of your life. I've also added you for chat, cycle. Will talk soon. Looking forward to hear from you
hi @ ckkillah,
I want to write you an email, but what is your email add.
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »