Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who gets matched in psychiatry? - cyclepsychkal
I'm glad my words gave you comfort. But you're not very good in understanding people and reading between the lines. I meant you told me that you're currently working in psych. But whatever pleases our great forum shrink.
You stay away from us, we'd be away from d(anger).
your english seems a bit weak..just wondering, how did you manage your personal statement and your residency interviews?
Even I couldn't understand it. How could someone like me match, while someone as great as you (with great English), and who's full of wisdom fail to match? Does that tell you something? Smile
The world is full of fleeting inconsistencies, but eventually there is a balancing force which ensures equilibrium.

This is merely the in-equilibrium - where you are starting a fellowship & I am participating in my match. Eventually, equilibrium will strike and we both would have discovered our levels of incompetencies. That stage, may or may not be comforting for you.

Hope this helps in explaining!
Not true my friend. It's called natural selection. The best are chosen, while the weakest are flushed down the toilet. It's as simple as that. And reality proves it - see what's going on with you Wink
natural selection is very true..in course of a few decades, when natural equilibrium strikes, one of us will be flushed down the toilet, the stronger shall prevail & the weak would perish. I wish you luck for whenever that happens Smile
You'd be the first "scientist" to talk about "natural equilibrium" LOL You're creating your own world and dreams. That's extremely pathetic dude. You're becoming delusional. I guess you must have been flushed down the toilet already. The "natural equilibrium" would mean your body mass and density would decide at what level you'd equilibrate in the sh*t - either at the bottom, or at the top. Imagine how great it'd be if you could be float and be at the top of the sh*t among the rest of the losers flushed with you? You can be proud of yourself Smile
I am very proud of myself and just look how you played along with me for last one hour. Equilibrium will strike - and it might not be a pleasant time for you then. Unitl then, bask in your fellowship and celebrate your peak! Life is about to turn downhill for you Smile

love
cycle
I'll go run and hide Sad Your words are very scary Mr. Shrink. I fear equilibrium will strike soon. People, start running before it's too late. The prophecy will become true - says Psycho.

This was really funny Big Grin
it wont be funny -- when it would happen Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »