Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
26th may exam - gvdynamic
@step1acer
ur nbme score is good.
u shud be gud to go.dont tk any stress..that is the main key.
I suggest u shud just revise kaplan and FA once again.
thnks
really appreciate!!!
Congratulations I wish you very good score
COngrats! and thanks for sharing your positive experience, you and rahul have callmed me down,, I was really freaking out with the negative experiences

As for CTs and MRIs what were they related to? like anatomy, neuronaatomy or path?

well done on the monster, time to relax! wish u the best score
Congrats ! I am sure u will get a great score.
Thank for sharing ur test experience .
Could you share how did u prepare ur test ? specially last 4-6 weeks ? Cuz mine is in 4 weeks.

Thanks

I just revised kaplan and goljan 3 times..and did FA twice
Nothing else
AS simple as that.

@step1saga
dont worry abt the CT's and MRI's..they can be related to anything.But they cant fool u if u know the basics of anat.
@gvdynamic: HI... Congrats for been done vit ur xam... Evn i gv da xam da same day... Jst wanna kno smthng... Did cm across or xperience ny of da 'experimental Q's' dat most ppl say of. Coz evry Q i felt made sense... Tym to relax... Hv fun... Al da best for ur results Smile July 13th it is, rite???
@Rahul
thanks man..same to u..
Actually i swear i was feeling the same way after the exam..There was nt even a single question which i couldnt understand..u r absolutely right.

And the tentative date is upto 11th july...But I'm sure we'll get the result in a month..
What are u planning next?
best wishes for u
how imp is FA for the exam?
Were the answer stems too long or okay?
where did u do CT mri from can u suggest any site? r there any clues in scenario given?
Every q's made sense? you guys are scaring me. You didn't get the weird q's with the weird graph? I got plenty.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »