Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scores are in 223/95 . all thanks to Allah :D - drkhan46
@imran: thanks alot
yeh i did get 2 questions like that. one was impossible so i guessed other i think i got ..
congratulation dr khan can you please forward me the NBMS exams asnwer at
stabilo21
thanks
stabilO; thanks alot..
i just used the search option in this forum and everything is available here, and marayam and others have explained and discussed the answers really well.thanks and good luck..
congratulation , u deserve agood score masha2 allah
Congrats, Drkhan I remember Reading your eexperience a while ago and that you were upset about missing some questions from FA... then I told myself to do FA more intensely so thanks to you.
As for UW, is it enough to take notes only from educational objecAltive or so we need to take notes from entire explanation?

Also did you do UW in the last month? or just revised your UW notes?

Thanks and congrats again!!
Congratulations Drkhan Smile) You did it!! Best wishes for step 2 and 3 Smile

@saphi: thanks alot
@psychmledr: thanks alot

@step1saga: well for UW i took only the notes that i required, coz its going to be a waste of time going through all ur explainations, so basically i took notes regarding the things i couldnt understand the concept of, its just for a quick review in the last days so for example u know what a Beta blocker does but u dont know that glucagon is used in B Blocker toxicity so i made notes there.etc..
I repeated the marked and wrong ones from 1st time in the last month, revised the notes in 2nd last week and for the last 10days or so did first aid like 2 times.. everything was in FA as far as i know, but there were some questions with all those big experiments, may b if i had gone over multiple times i couldve got them right but its better than getting 3 easy right then just 1 hard right and 3 easy wrong.. good luck Smile
congrats.. all the best for next steps
congrats
best of luck for the other steps!!!
I know!! and thats a huge jump between day 40 and day 20-- what did you do in that period? You jumped UP by 80 points!!!

How many times did you finish FA in that 20 day period?

And then 60 points in then next 13 days! Thats some very hard work

My exam is at the end of the month so man you are an inspiration!
About the images -- path anatomy neuroanat etc, where did you study those from? are they necessary or can you telling by the vignette?

Thanks and wish u the best in the rest of the steps!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »