Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys at what time we can get the result ??? - usmleribat
I check my mail only and still waiting
why they are playing with our nerves.....Can't handle it any more.....
this is sooo agonizing!
does anyone remember when they got thier step 1 or step 2 scores
can't print permit .. it says :
No Open Registration

The Step 2 CS scheduling permit is sent to applicants after they are registered for Step 2 CS. You cannot print a scheduling permit because you are not currently registered for Step 2 CS

Does that mean anything?
hey houstanpass!!!! i remember getting my ck result at around 10 ..... but i remember my friend getting her CS result at 11insh!!!! so not sure wat time to expect today.......
@houstonpass

my step 1 result was sent to my spam folder in my email account, i ended up opening my spam email box at almost 11PM with my laptop, i was using my iPhone for emails the whole day, the email was sent to me at past 10AM that day thanksgiving day last year

my step 2ck was sent to me after 10 AM last march..

now, the time is 10:24 and i didn't enjoy my breakfast :-)
sigh. they know we're all majorly stressed about this exam , so they'll give it as late of possible....i hope its today. i absolutely will go crazy if i have to wait another week. not to mention, i wont have any friends /family left since they will disown me if i complain a second longer about cs to them
i didnt even eat breakfast. woke up. and just sitting on my bed, staring at my laptop screen..atternating between the forum and my email ..hahaha ...so , best case scenario : we all pass..how are you going to celebrate????
It is 10:36. Any one got the result?
i wish today is April 1 hahahaha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »