Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applicant Guide Lists - zaq1qaz1
If you want a sincere advice:

Sure applicantguide deserves the fees because he/she did a great job of collecting the information. However, you can do the same thing by yourself as the information is available on the programs websites or you can communicate with the programs for their criteria!

By the way applicantguide, I didn't mean anything. You sweat to collect these information and if people need them they can pay you. The only thing is I hope that everything is real. I don't mean you in specific, because there are many other websites who say the same things but they distribute misleading nonsense stuff!! you know what I mean.

Cheers!
lol ...applicant guide has a multiple personality(read :forum id ) disorder !!
@phoenix_indian

you're saying applicantguide uses more than one ID on this forum? or you just having a joke?
i can even give you the list of other fake ids lol
So are applicantguide's lists that are being sold not worth buying then? Any reliable feedback available on them?
zaq1qaz1,

I told you you can save your bucks and do the job by yourself.All the information is there!
Idiots, no offense, but I prematched radiology last year using their lists. Applicantguide main owner Prof. Amrapali Krishna even helped my advanced radiology PD to find a prelim surgery position for me after my pgy 1 interview was canceled in the last moment.

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=461880
viki26,

Do you think it is okay to call people idiots? Is this how you defend who helped you by calling others idiots?

People have the right to be skeptical of things on the net! It would be much helpful if you just
told us ur story without yelling and calling people ideots...

Thanks anyway

Cheers!
@viki26 : oh really ? ? this is ridiculous ... next time make your story more realistic then some of us might believe it :-)

my fellow friends : use your brain ... img friendly list is nothing but the list of programs offering visa. this list will not give you any extra criteria like cut off scores , usce or yog. you spend years for usmle can't you spend a few more days to go through website of the programs or emailing them and ask them about their criteria.everything is available on program's websites...if you still have doubts email or even call them. just my 2 cents...

good luck
I didn't mean it, it was just a slang, no offence. But I couldn't see an angel like applicantguide who helps hundreds each year to match being mocked in this forum by people who usually advertise for their crappy non-sense blogs using different IDs. Applicanguide don't need different IDs nor needs to advertise (although they are doing that in an acceptable way). If I have to advertise for them I will do it even on the expense of my residency requirements and personal life because what this angel did last year to me was a miracle. Besides, applicantguide answer all your questions and guide you in all your queries, whats the problem if they are selling a product, this is life!! you pay 60$ to eat in a restaurant and you are mocking them for selling a list for 44$!!!!!!!!! If you started a war against applicantguide then you are the only losers because there will be only asifali and cyclopsychalsomthing to HEL(?) you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »