Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam experience (pth) - pth
I am sure u pass this exam.

pth, since u have a lot of experience with ur studies and knowing u took ur exam recently....what do u advice people regard study resources, which one was the ultimate for exam questions .
Thanks Sami my brother. Your last day email word have boosted my spirit. Thanks for your all support and help. JAZAKALLAH KHAIR

Regarding study course. I would suggest that start prep with

KAPLAN CK NOTES and alongwith that start UW Q bank and make your own notes. once you are done with this in a month. Then read MTB. And if you have time go through JASON family practice medicine book and write only those point from JASON which are new to you.
For CCS. Print out the 88 cases and practice them on the Primum software in offline mode.
Also daily do CCS pactive on this forum. Believe me everyday you will get some new point in handling of CCS software. PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT CCS.

If you have any more specific question. Don't hesitate to as ask me here.

GL

PTH
yaar.exam kya de di.......tum to badal gaye....
medicine_king.When are online??
I read your message. now Ia monline
Well written pth, once again, well done!
Hello pth
It was nice to read your quote.. yes only us know our pain from step 1 2 3, fidning a residency, dealing with all these secretaries directors etc, and the hardships it has caused some of us. As for me i cant start counting the sacrifices ive made and still making. I have resolved that you are a winner when u dont stop. so like u i keep going on.dry the tears, forget the sarifices, and forge on. Indeed Shakespeare put it correctly, this is life!! my best to you...and all here..
hey Pth, Thanks for the helpful advise. Wishing you all the best.
I have a Q, How do you practice random cases on the software? I thought the soft ware is programmed to deal with specific clinical cases.
Well I have tried to tell about this but ppl forget. use software using untimed mode. If you still have problem in dealing with the software then add me at my skype id and I will let you know.
my id: pth4usmle

GL
I must have missed when you explained it. I never knew i had d option to do uw ccs in timed/untimed mode.its not showing in mine.
Anyway,will add you.
there are some function which when you do on untimed mode they are working on the software...

they have updated new software last month now it has 6 CCS practice cases. so download new one........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »