Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I keep seeing on the test - jjrodz
thank you jjrdoz for ur writing
ur right i agree with u we should read every thind and dont ignore any material bcoz they are complimentary to each other

thanks!
hey jjrodz I m in the same boat as u r..I failed my step 1 a month ago..I m so depressed and confused on to how to get ahead and how to study to retain every thing and how to attempt questions.. I think ur post are really helpful or if u can advice me anything more than this on to what shall I focus and when should I retake the exam..If u cud email me on this matter my email is usmle2011sak I'll b more than grateful..Thanks jjrodz
I just remember a really good one. I'm doing endocrino today.

The diagram on page 291 of First Aid 2011.

Adrenal Steroids. Basically they put a whole vignette and wanted you to pick the letter on the diagram where the disorder was. I think it was 21 hydroxylase deficiency.

Also they put a super huge amino acid and just point to one codon and wanted to know what happened. I think it was a start codon.

thanx alot
thank you jjrdoz. Great information. I agree with you. Can you post it on www.tutia.com.
Hey jjdoz could u please send me ur mail address
where are u jjrdoz ???
jJRDOZ....AND VENA86....

i read all ur post...
then what abut people who say...they mastered FA and the did some questions...and they got ggod score...etc...so what is the truth....
@md2012la
look i didnt saw the real exame like u ,but all those pass step 1 and write their experience the majority did those stuff,those one u talk about are very few,
depend on that either ur an us medical student or an IMG,
u should know everything before u go for the exame ,if u think u know it by using any books or any strategy u like so do it ,thatis it..............
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »