Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attempts - pensadorpositivo
its difficult to trash an application, but you give the slightest dishonesty, it would be your gateway to the rubbish bin hahahahaha
I have one question regarding attempts I gave my step2 exam in 1998 which I failed than again I had given my exam in 2009 so this is still consider as my attempt /not because after 7 years all your given exam get expired . any one plz answer this question.thanks in advance.
@qwery do not trash the forum you wanker
shut up tet go wank yourself
oh and one thing to note, usmle step 1 to step 3 by no way is a degree by itself nor reflect postgraduate diploma, it is just an entrance examination, although it is well structured into steps
Thank you so much for the replies…

I have already placed one attempt, and has the same dilemma of being filtered.

Tet: congrats on making your grade better. I failed step 1 also but did not have stellar grades on my retake.

So I guess I really have to put it in despite the possibility of being filtered. Might as well be filtered in a few programs than be disqualified completely. Thanks again and good luck!
so..what r u guys finally doing?..mentioning the attempts or not?....a few of my friends ahve decided not to mention attempt on caf as transcript says it.....still undecided what is the ebst course of action....help!!!!
I dont think there is any dishonesty about not mentioning them in CAF as long as you explain it in your personal statement.
what about if you havent metioned it in your personal statement...?
Well If you don't mention, they may have a REASON to accuse you of trying to hide attempts.
Ask yourself two things-
1- it is ok for you that they alteast see your application and then decide whether to trash it or not?

OR

2- is it ok for you that they don't see your application at all because it was already eliminated by filters?

This is assuming that most programs use filters these days so that they don't have to go through each one of them and can get candidates according to their criteria.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »