Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report people who call an eye an eye - cyclepsychkal
no.. YOG 2010.. thanks anyway..
lolz...what about your scores? 99/99? stupid w*ore!!
@cyclepsychkal
how many years have u been unmatched? u seems very disappointed! are u really worry about other peoples $$$$? thanks for your kindness but do u really think your posts going to change peoples' goal?? seriously? are u kidding me??
@sam12

i am just trying...I have already saved asif-ali from his misery and he has publicly proclaimed he wont participate in match this year...

if i can help a few more -- then i will feel happier!
@cyclepsychkal
how many years have u been unmatched? seems to be very disappointed!
thanks for your kindness but are u really worry about peoples' $$$$? do u really think your posts are going to change others' goals? are u kidding me? how old are u?

@sam12

i am just trying...I have already saved asif-ali from his misery and he has publicly proclaimed he wont participate in match this year...

if i can help a few more -- then i will feel happier!
And of course, MR Bisexual, oops! I mean bi-cycle knows everything about the system, you know why, because he has been around for as long as this forum has existed!!!! The administrators seem to have given up on him as well!!!!

Thank you Mr Bi....whatever, for being so kind and generous with your advice:-) You are really the kindest and the most sincere person I ever came across!!!!
@cyclepsychkal,

You opened a new thread just to make fun of my YOG? This is too low even for you.

By the way, I have completed residency in Psychiatry in U.K as well as have a masters degree in Psychiatry. Finished step 1 with 99 and Step 2 CS both at first attempts. Will be taking step 2 soon. And of course, I am confident that I will get a residency this year.

I am not telling this to prove anything to you, but to motivate and reassure other old graduates like me. I don't want people to get discouraged by loosers like you. Anything is possible with hard work and determination.

If you think you are so superior just because you are 'young', it only means you will never grow up. As evidenced by your other messages, even if your credentials fetches you
interviews, the minute you open your mouth, it's going to be full of filth.

Whether or not old graduates would get a residency is a different thing. But a person who is so unstable like YOU, shouldn't be treating patients. I will be very concerned if you are matched.

You seem to have some serious issues and you need to sort out your own mess before you go anywhere near patients.

So try and get some help before it is too late. Or else you will rot in this forum forever until it is time for another bunch of clowns come to make fun of your YOG.
Hello James,
Chatting with yourself again, luny? Step up now before you really end up in Psychiatry, not as a resident but as patient! It may happen sooner than you think!
@exam uncle

"Or else you will rot in this forum forever until it is time for another bunch of clowns come to make fun of your YOG."

---- atleast we have one instance of this happening now - asisali is a 2003 grad on the forum for many many years. everyone is making fun of him

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »