Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why im not getting interviews?? - misskathy
1st attempt CS
no USCE.. no obs..no research...no nothing...nada
YOG 2003
perm resident
applied to 45 progs(that all I can afford)

I expect to get 10 IVs atleat!

Now that is the spirit!

C'mon guys lets be optimists...good things happen to those who are..
I got a letter of greeting from Uni of tennessee. my file is complete and will be reviewed by selection committee.As soon as the file is reviewed , you will recieve an email form us regrading your status.
I am happy that at least my application is complete because with 3 rejections so far, I was devastated and was thinking about the status of my application whether it is complete or not.
My step 3 is at the end of October. I don't know how to resume studies. I am so under pressure.
same her e .
cs unfortunately 2nd attepmt
YOUG 2006
2 US LOR
doing research
6 MOnths Usce
friends,

see ur disappointment. Havent been able to fill my application. I am an old grad, due to kids and family couldnt apply for some years. When I last did in early 2000's I have had people call me in dec too. so keep ur hopes high dont get disheartened waiting. I am a master at that been waiting for 10 plus years sacrificed for family. Now passed step3 this week and going to start my application. I have many negatives against me in terms of yog etc but just trusting in the Lord Jesus to help me and I know HE sure will help everyone who asks HIM to do. Plz I am not promoting some religion just encouraging and sharing the fighting spirit that I can impart to all of u. All the best and hope to see u all smiling with tons of IV.
@bensha

You should also start trusting allah, brahma, guru govind singh etc. with those credentials, jesus alone cant rescue you!
@cycle you seriously need help!!!!!!!!!
God please help cyclepsychkal! Smile
hahahahahahah cycle you are too much...i like ur attitude..
i bet you are from india
me also
so much pressure prevailing
cs ist attempt
few months of usce including research
one poster
2010 yog
Sad Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »