Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to all fans of Response - gr8
To kingofthehill:
I would like to thank you for your comments, in reply to that:
- I post in this forum whenever I am available, I mean when I am at home. The last week you are talking about, I was 4 days out of home and I have to stay at the airport the whole night to catch my next flight. I was very exhausted. I have nothing to cover regarding my exp. Today, I post my reply to my thank you letter which was very bad, actually it frankly means they didnt like me. If I like show off, I wouldnt post my bad exp.

- Regarding why I go in details in some interviews while not in others, this is what happened with me in the interview, frankly. Like at Good Sam, my inetrview day was short. That is it. I mean if I have details, I will not hide them...

- And for God sake, why u keep saying he, him. Why u insist that I am a male...?

Anyway, I really wish u the best of luck in your interviews..!
yeah well Soorryy I didn't know the you are a female. Anyway, I wish you good luck too. As for the reply from the PD...You know as well as everybody knows that it frankly meants the opposite of what you wrote in the thread..What would like him to tell...YOU ARE NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE? Or just ignore your letter...Or tell you I like you so much I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone before ...I will rank you number one but lets keep it a secret between us!! or you know what he can just tell you I like you so I don't wish you good luck on your interviews so you can match with us. Drop that garndiosity you have........
Response,
I quite agree with Kingofthehill to some extent, first I must say I have 16 interviews ,4 rejections out of 40 and I am thankful to GOD about it, I also know that more interviews are on the way by his GRACE since I applied in mid-october , so I am not envious of you as I can't attend more than 12 interviews at the most BUT i have been asking for your help since last week in order to clarify certain things with regards to usce but you deliberately refuse to reply.To some extent, i feel you are not really what you claim to be, you know what I mean if you really think about it. All the same, all the best in the match but remember that what ever program that is destined for you is yours even without trying to impress them as nobody can take it away from you.
Hi Response,

Thanks for the your experience. You have been posting your detailed experience which has been really HELPFUL for many of us who have very less interview calls. I know I have few interview calls and your posts MEAN a lot to us. Well kingofthehill you are definitely at the top of the hill for me, but man let me who is at the bottom of the hill climb a little -Smile.

PLEASE CONTINUE POSTING YOUR EXPERIENCE. It means a lot to me who is at the bottom of the hill.

Thanks again.
also if i must add

jack did not go up the hill alone
he had jill
but who was the first one - jill or jack?
hey gr8, i am little confused. if there were 4 of you there and response is a Female then who answered the MTX question? You say "he" "him" was it a guy or gal? I have nothing against you or response, I am just curious.
i think they went up together
hey response,
your posts have been very helpful. I am wondering if you are from gujarat? I am asking you this as I know someone with similar creds and calls as yours.
GL
look at me.I am so curious what exactly response is that I came right from step 1 forum..hehe.plz tell me is he a he or she is a she...and next crypto will respond..I KNOW THAT MAN!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »