Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jopau777's Experience Step 1 - jopau777
I was doing usmleRx simulated exam (4hours /192 questions,every time I do questions).So I will try to do it.Does the score correlate with the exam or it just helps only for improving endruance?
@shigatox22 :
Thanks.. I think your prep is more than ready for the exam... Make sure you do nbme 11 and 12 as well.
I used UsmleRx just to practice my endurance, since they have a mock exam mode.. For explanation, not so helpful...
I revised every NBME or UWSA i took. esp NMBE 7, just got 205.. I asked the forum to give me the answer, thanks to the forum. and then strengthened my weakness related to NBME.
I knew this point, you will feel anxious facing the exam date, please try to relax, keep focus... this is really2 normal..

I assure you that real exam is really2 doable. You will rock the exam, i think.. believe in yourself you gonna pass.. and pray..
@1128 : I think, UW, not kaplan, is enough for pathology, and my pathology score almost reached the highest performance. this is what i feel.. regarding goljan, i did not know about that, so couldnt suggest you any,sorry..

@samibed: try 7 blocks, just to improve your endurance, score is not related...
My last question is did you have many questions in anatomy? What should I do? my weak area.Thank you so much.
thank you for answering my question.....how many revisions did you do of kaplan?
I dont have that many.. but i will suggest you to stick on the high yield anatomy. i still remembered in my exam they asked me about function of muscle in forearm and arm area, 2 qs..
Thank you so much for your responses and explanation.
@1128 : Just did once... UW much much helpful.......
thank you jopau enjoy urself n hope to see u in step 2 forum god willing
thank you, thank you, for answering my question.....i will stick to kaplan and master that along with uw and fa....thank you again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »