Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why sisters of charity not a good hospital - anupama
Hi Pier,
I was wondering if you can give me some insight about the University of Arkansas and also UTHSC San Antonio.
Thanks a lot.
I do not know anyone at these places.However both are university programs with good chance for fellowship.........I'm sure they are excellent programs.
I have to agree with sherwood that both programs are good as they are university and all major departments for fellowships and research.Unfortunately I too do not know anyone at these programs.
Thank much Pier and Sherwood.
Any information on UMASS?
Thanks once again for all your help.
Yeah that one I can help.
U. Mass is a good university program.Good teaching,fellowship placement,research and faculty.In fact in a recent survey uni Mass came out tops in the US for primary care.Some imgs in each batch......which shows that they choose the best among all the applicants.
Its affiliated hospital,st Vincent Worcester isn't very good though and has been running in losses rendering its main owner to sell it off earlier this year.Hope this info helped.
Thank you and all the best.
I'm sorry shikha I don't know anything about Uni. Mass.....I'm sure it is an excellent program though and is not considered as a low tier university program!
Thank you Sherwood.Good luck to you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »