Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which CS class/course is the best? - boss
PASS CSA
I recommend UTMB/CSW, BUT First Aid is more than enough as long as you follow the instructions carefully and find someone to practice with(hopefully its another applicant),
but anyone will do, even a mirror or a pillow.
Practice Interviewing Skills (mostly what to ask), writing Patient Notes in 10 mins.
Remember to address the patient by LAST NAME with title,i.e Ms. Smith
Use transional phraseswhen moving from one area to another,i.e. now, I need to ask you about your personal life, is that OK with you.
Drape pts, as soon as you enter the room.
Just follow all the instructions provided in FIRST AID and you can't go wrong.
I took the C3NY worskhops in August and the exam in Setpember and passed in November. They were excellent. They taught me the important aspects of the exam and gave me information that I will use the rest of my life practicing medicine in the USA> Dr. Swartz is an excellent teacher and wnts us to pass> He is very dedicated to IMGs. I didn't take any other course and cannot speak about any other, but he is a MASTER! GL to all> I am now studying for Step 3.
I loved the C3NY program. See my notes elseehere on this forum. Everyone (Dr. Swartz, Miss Anna, Charles, and ALL the SPs) were just sensational). They gave so much time to help us learn what the right things to do are. Never looked at the clock.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »