Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone applying for a chicago licence ? - drnita
dynein

In order to say you did a minimum of 6 weeks of psychiatry: you can say you did 2 weeks during internship, and the other 4 weeks from Internal Medicine could be applied towards your 4 weeks pf psychiatry. You would need an affidavit to say that.

Drnita: You would need transcript from your 11th and 12th to show the prerequisites. Thats what I did. And they accepted it :-)
For the CT form,. I filled the top half, and for the bottom half and the 2nd page, I took it to my state medical council and had them fill it up. I included it along with my Physician Temporary License. It worked and they accepted it :-)
what do u mean..from grade 11 and 12 ? isnt that high school ? what did you show ? im confused. i do have a high school advanced level ( grade 13 ) certificate to show i did physics , chemistry and mathematics. is that ok ?
Yes I gave them a transcript from 11th and 12th grade, as in my country we go to med college right after 12th grade.
ok great ! how long did it take for them to process it ? can you only apply for the visa after they process the licence ? or before also ?
Hi, i hav one more doubt...can we keep our observationship or extership in our resume. also they ask for what we were doing since the last 5 years...so should we include observationship/externship in that. bcs one of my friend told me its illegal to do that without temp. licence
i dont know..i didnt have a temporary licence when i did my externship either
hi jtk can we get in touch through e-mail?
Hello..is this mandatory before starting residency training in chicago??? and can anyone post the link from where I can get information regarding this license..thanx
is what mandatory?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »