Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found an email form the PD ! - aspirin81
Smile
by the way.. wat were the other 7 ranks above JH? wud love to know!
yeah.. dont do that. dont expose your ROL including names and positions till the match day. not a good idea.
but its past the rol deadline jimjima.. wat diff does it make?
OMG some people really might kill you with heart attack from their stupidity.
he think that all programs fighting upon him because he is super applicant.

i REALLY interviewed at johns hopkins... the PD told me.. hey u know some of your IMG friends think they are so smart.. this time im going to play a game with them.. ill email them letters so they think theyll match and then on march 16... surpriseeee!! take that u hopkins lovaa!! saying this he laughed hilariously and rolled around on the ground... thank god man.. ur saved!
what did u do with ur applications dude? Did u pee all over it?? or did u send in a pic downloaded from xxx.com? Epic......and who in the world would even rank a crappy pgm like John's' Hopkins....forget ranking at no 8....Thank heavens u didn't think it was peter hopkins.
i think his #1 program was brookdale...... like is said... one's man's food is another's poison.

but i liked the post.... it was kinda funny.... its the weekend we need to chill yaar!
people who actually think what aspirin said was true need to watch big bang theory and sheldon cooper in it. sarcasm needs to be picked up. hope i get your intention aspirin? n if it isnt that then seriously bro, u need to find something better to do till march 12Sad sad how u r wasting good daysSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »